- Launched into the NHS earlier this year, Spectricept Care+ Hand meets or exceeds efficacy of alcohol-based hand rubs, including the ability to kill Norovirus and C. difficile
- The product is also skin non-irritant, making it much kinder to skin of medical practitioners in real-world, continual-use conditions of patient care
16 October 2023
Liverpool – SpectrumX (“the Company”), a UK-based healthcare and pharmaceutical company, today announces that it will be an exhibitor at IP2023, the annual conference for the Infection Prevention Society (IPS), in Liverpool, 17-19 October 2023. The Company will be showcasing its game-changing, alcohol-free hand sanitiser product at booth 3, prominently located between the main entrance to the conference and Stage 1.
SpectrumX’s infection prevention and control commercial team will be in attendance, showcasing the Company’s Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) based Spectricept Care+ products and arranging evaluations and trials for hospitals and trusts in attendance. Spectricept Care+ Hand, which launched into the NHS earlier this year and is already being evaluated within several leading UK trusts, brings several benefits to medical practitioners and those providing direct patient care:
- SAFER: Skin pH-neutral and non-flammable; passed skin compatibility testing and classified as a skin non-irritant
- CLEANER: High-level disinfectant, with lab-tested sporicidal, yeasticidal, mycobactericidal, bactericidal and virucidal activity. Effectively eliminates Norovirus and C. difficile on the hands (100% kill rate within 30 seconds), two of the leading causes of facility infection outbreaks
- FASTER: Meets standards EN1500, EN17126 EN14348, EN14476, EN13624, and EN13727 within 1 minute of application
- GREENER: Eco-friendly, recycled packaging, environmentally safe and committed to Carbon Net Zero by 2040
SpectrumX will also be facilitating discussions with IP2023 attendees on its Spectricept Care+ Body, a body wash product that offers all the advantages of the hand sanitiser, allowing for best-in-class decontamination for patients in wards, pre-admission, and in clinics.
Commenting, CEO Damien Hancox, said, “IPS is the leading organisation for promotion of preventing infection in patient care facilities. We are pleased to bring our products to attendees of their annual conference in Liverpool this month. Their conference themes this year of antimicrobial resistance, preparedness and environment, are perfectly aligned with our strengths as a company. We believe that our Spectricept Care+ line of products is better positioned than other infection prevention solutions on the market to address these three areas. We look forward to meeting with attendees at IP2023 to discuss how we can meet their needs.”